Do you want to save a ton of time preparing for your psych test? In this eBook I show you how you to memorize definitions and theories of the most important terms in Psychology. These terms appear in high school AP psychology tests, college and university psyc tests, the GRE psyc test, and even tests like the EPPP, MCAT, NCLEX, and PRAXIS.
For example: do you know the 4 lobes of your brain off hand? You will be amazed how the odd phrase I created, "Freud Tore his Pants Off" will help you quickly and easily remember the 4 lobes of the brain FOR YEARS.
Lobes of the brain:
Frontal, Temporal, Parietal, and Occiptal. Or remember this:
Millions of students have watch my videos and listed to my podcast episodes and have learned the crazy images I've created to help them do better on their tests. It sounds crazy, but it works. Say goodbye to repetitive, rote memorization. It doesn't work well and it won't lead to lasting memories.
Psyc Test Hero is the eBook that will help save time and have fun learning.
A variety of scientifically proven memory techniques are used, including keywords, the Method of Loci (also called the "Memory Palace"), acronyms, bizarre images, rhythm, and alliteration.
Here's a peek at the mnemonics contained in the ebook:
- Brain parts (lobes, hippocampus, amygdala, pons, reticular formation, etc.)
- Neuron parts (dendrites, myelin sheath, nodes of ranvier, synaptic vesicles, etc.)
- Neurotransmitters (serotonin, acetylcholine, dopamine, GABA)
- Types of brain scans (EEG, CT, MRI, PET)
- How to memorize the developmental stages of:
- Erikson's 8 stages of psychosexual development
- Freud's 5 stages of sexual development
- Kohlberg stages of moral development
- Piaget: stages of cognitive development
- Freud's Ego Defense Mechanisms
- 5 parts of the eye
Surprise yourself at how fast you can learn - and have fun with the Paych Test Hero eBook. Order it today!
Dr. Michael A. Britt, Ph.D.
Get a better grade on your psyc test using crazy mnemonic images.